Below you will find the primary elements you need to cover inside your group presentations. For each theme, 3-4 subtopics need to be covered (1 subtopic every member). The focus of your display is a more specific angle you would like to take on the subject (ex: a focus of " Brother CommunicationвЂќ could possibly be twin relationships or the connection with the middle child). Your presentation is to previous one hour. The first half the presentation will be a Power Point presentation, as well as the second part will be in leading a category discussion (and, as an option, you can create a learning activity for the students on top of your discussion) on your topic. This format will be measured into your last oral business presentation grade and MUST be approved by the teacher. Extra factors will go to creativity!
Members: 1 . Amanda-Lee Bello 2 . Kate Lichtenberg
3. Damla Pelin Sahin 4. Princesse Ramdhaney Theme and Concentrate: FRIENDSHIP
Subtopic 1: Making a friend. (Amanda-Lee Bello)
Subtopic 2: How to maintain a long term friendship. (Damla Pelin Sahin) Subtopic three or more: How to resolve conflict among friends. (Kate Lichtenberg) Subtopic 4: How you can properly contact a friend or friends. (Princesse Ramdhaney) Bibliography: at least 3 resources from a few different types of resources (ex: catalogs, newspaper content,. edu site, periodical journals). Please consider http://library.concordia.ca/help/howto/apa.php to assist you with citing your solutions. These resources MUST display on your Electrical power point demonstrations. Sources:
-- Gabor, Put on, and Martha Power. How to begin a Chat and Socialize: Revised and Updated. Nyc: Simon & Schuster, 2011. Print - Carnegie, Dale. How to Win Friends and Influence People. New York: Claire and Schuster, 1981. Produce. - Wentzel, Kathryn R., and Cynthia A. Erdley. " Approaches for Making Friends: Relationships to Cultural Behavior and Peer Acceptance in Early Adolescence. " Developmental...
Bibliography: -- Carnegie, Dale. How to Earn Friends and Influence People. New York: Bob and Schuster, 1981. Print out.
- Wentzel, Kathryn Ur., and Cynthia A. Erdley. " Approaches for Making Friends: Relationships to Social Behavior and Peer Acceptance in Early Age of puberty. " Developmental Psychology 29. 5 (1993): 819-26. Print.
- Segal, Jeanne, Ph. D., and Melinda Cruz, M. A. " Resolve conflicts Skills. ": Turning Conflicts into Chances. N. s., July 2012. Web. 13 Sept. 2012. http://www.helpguide.org/mental/eq8_conflict_resolution.htm
Damla Pelin Sahin:
- Yager, By. When Camaraderie Hurts: How to approach Friends Who Betray, Get away from, or Twisted You. New york city: Fireside Book, 2002. Produce
- Horchow, Roger, and Sally Horchow
- Rubin, Gretchin. " The Delight Project. " Eight Tricks for Maintaining Friendships. The Happiness Project, 22 Jan. 2010. Web. 18 Sept. 2012..