1 . Determine HRD?
A set of systematic and planned stimulates designed by an organization to provide it is members with the necessary abilities to meet the present and foreseeable future job demands. 2 . What's the difference between HRM & HRD?
* HRD is just one of the functions of HRM
* HRM includes various functions
3. Point out the capabilities of HRM?
* Staffing( work analysis, HUMAN RESOURCES planning, Recruiting, Selection) a. Job evaluation: systematic process of determining skills, duties required for a job n. Staffing: technique of ensuring this always has the ideal number of workers with appropriate skills in the right task at most fortunate time to achieve organizational objectives. c. HR preparing: matching internal & exterior supply farreneheit ppl with job spaces anticipated inside the organization during time. g. Recruitment: appealing to individuals on the timely basis, in sufficient number and with ideal qualifications, to apply for jobs with an organization. electronic. Selection: picking from a grouping of applicants the best suited for a particular position. * HRD
a. Schooling & Creation: Training: Enhancing the knowledge, expertise and attitudes of staff for a short term eg. Alignment, coaching, guidance. i. Mentoring: transfer the knowledge and expertise to improve employees' performance. Good training requires: 1 trust 2 . mutual respect3. great focus4. accountibility5. relationship. 2. Counselling: immediate face to face conversation between a supervisor and a direct record. b. Advancement: preparing for long term responsibilities, while increasing the capacity to perform in a current task. Management Training, Supervisor Office. * Reimbursement
* Protection and Well being
* Worker and Labor Relations
4. Organizational Development: The process of improving a great organization's efficiency and member's well-being through the application of behavioral science concepts 5. Career Development: Regular process by which...
MEDI-CAPS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGING (Affiliated to D. A. V. Versus, Indore) SUITE OF MAJOR RESEARCH PROJECT " THE IMPACT OF RADIO ADVERTISEMENTS ON BUYING…...Read