1. (TCO 1) A database hardware can be best explained with which with the following?
Gives data to software that resides on application computers 2 . (TCO 1) The majority of the e-business Website content is definitely stored on a(n) data source server. RIGHT ANSWER
You can argue in favor of web machine but the key word here is " most". It's true that web hardware hosts business presentation layer but most content is placed on database server.
3. (TCO 3) Keeping one customer address within a client stand and an additional in a job table may cause
info inconsistency. RIGHT
4. (TCO 1) Huge organizations make use of private sites to engage in EDI, that stands for which in turn of the pursuing? Electronic Info Interchange ACCURATE
5. (TCO 1) Modern-day organizations employ which with the following to boost their operations?
All the above CORRECT
6. (TCO 1) Within a client/server structure, server is known as a computer that returns the information needed to display a Web web page. CORRECT six. (TCO 2) Which declaration best identifies how an Access repository file is usually stored?
A database is saved to a storage area and is regularly saved although working on the file. RIGHT
almost eight. (TCO 3) Data approval best identifies:
improving data access errors once they are entered into a desk.
9. (TCO 2) Documents are added, deleted, and edited throughout the: Your Solution:
Datasheet View of the table. CORRECT
10. (TCO 1) Which in turn of the pursuing statements would best illustrate when to make use of Access, NOT Excel?
ACCURATE A smaller, controllable amount of information
Trainer Explanation: Research: Filters, Types, and Gain access to vs . Stand out
11. (TCO 1) The Create group on the Get ribbon involves all of the pursuing EXCEPT: fields....