VEL TECH DR . RR & DR . SR TECHNICAL SCHOOL
DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
P1BAA03 ACCOUNTING FOR MANAGERS
Time: 3 Hrs Optimum: 100 represents
PART-A (10 x 2 marks = 20 marks)
Answer VIRTUALLY ANY TEN Inquiries. Each question carries two marks
1 ) Define Accounting.
2 . Clarify accounting pattern.
3. Precisely what are current possessions?
4. What is net seed money?
5. What Trial Equilibrium?
6. Condition any two advantages of fund flow affirmation.
7. Determine costing?
8. Write a take note on overhead.
9. Bring out any two differences among job being and procedure costing
10. What is position of chance?
11. Explain CVP Research
12. Define Marginal priced at
13. What is making or buy decision?
14. Precisely what is Zero bottom budgeting?
12-15. Define budgetary control.
PART вЂ“ W (5 by 6 represents = 40 marks)
(Answer ALL questions. Every question provides 6 represents. Answer must not exceed one particular page)
sixteen. Explain the next
a). Arithmetical precision b) Ledger
17. Describe the classification of Proportions
18. From the following info compute the total amount Sheet Total Assets/Net really worth =3. 5
Sales to fixed Property =6
Sales to current Assets =8
Sales to inventory =15
Sales to Debtors =18
Current Rate =2. 5
Annual Sales = Rs. 25, 00, 000
nineteen. Discuss the Break Even Research
20. Express the targets of budgeting.
PART вЂ“ C (5 x twelve marks sama dengan 50 marks)
(Answer Your concerns. Each question carries twelve marks. Solution must not exceed Three pages)
21. a) From the pursuing trial equilibrium of Evergreen Co, make Trading and Profit and Loss consideration and balance Sheet. ParticularsDebit (rs)Credit (rs)
Money in hand2, 500
Purchases2, forty five, 000
Share on very first January 200570, 000
Debtors1, 00, 500
Plant and Machinery1, twenty, 000
Bills Receivable40, 500
Rent and Taxes20, 500
Capital2, 00, 000
Charges Payable 44000
Sales4, 00. 000
Total6, 92, 0006, 92, 500
1)closing inventory as on 31sat December 2005 Rs. 40, 000
2)Outstanding Wages Rs. 5, 000
3)Depreciation upon Plant and Machinery for 10% and Furniture In 5%
b) Precisely what is GAAP? How to prepare literature of accounts Explain.
twenty-two. a) Distinguish between fund movement statement and cash flow statement.
b) In process A, 100 models of recycleables were launched at an expense of Rs. 1000. The other costs incurred by the process is usually Rs. 600, Of the models introduced, 10% are normally scraped in the course of produce and they own a scrap worth of Rs. 7 every unit. The output of method A was only seventy five units. Determine the value of unusual loss.
3. a) A product passes through two unique process A and W and then to finished stock. The output of any, passes immediate to N and that of B moves to finished stock. From your following info you are required to prepare Process bank account.
ParticularsProcess AProcess B
Material consumed (Rs)12, 0006, 500
Direct Labour(Rs)14, 0008, 500
Manufacturing Expenses(Rs)4, 0004, 000
Input in Process A10, 000 (units)-
Input in Process A(Rs)10, 000 (value)-
Output (units)9, 4008, 300
Value of Normal Wastage (per 90 units)810
Simply no opening or perhaps closing stock is saved in the process
b) Describe the category of costs.
24. a) Assuming the fee structure and selling prices remain the same in periods I and II, find out the P/V Proportion and Make your money back Point. PeriodsSales (Rs)Total Expense (Rs)
I1, 20, 0001, 08, 500
II1, forty, 000 one particular, 24, 000...